I received the Zohzo Lauren Breast Pump Bag to review. All opinions are my own.
I have reviewed and written about many breast pump bags on my blog. Breast pump bags are one of my favorite items to review.
Before I became a mom I was all about my purses. Once I became a parent my needs changed. A lot. All of a sudden diaper bags, and breast pump bags, became my purse. I hate lugging more than one bag around so I am always in need of a bag which will do it all.
I have written up lists of stylish breast pump bags more than once. I have updated them as the bags get better each year. Back when I started blogging there were only one or two stylish breast pump bags available. Now there are many and I love it.
The most recent bag I am reviewing is the Zohzo Lauren Breast Pump Bag.
This bag has a 5 star rating on Amazon and comes from a top 5 seller on Amazon.
Here are some features of the Zohzo Lauren Breast Pump Bag from the manufacturer:
– INCLUDES: Mesh Drawstring Wash & Store Bag for breast shields and parts PLUS Detachable Crossbody Strap
– Spacious zip-down WORKSTATION [wipes clean] with picture holder + 2 storage pockets to hold creams, breast pads, etc.
– Fits milk cooler and most portable breast pumps
– Wide back pocket with magnetic button closure – fits file folders or diaper changing pad
– Wide, zip-down side compartments – compatible with most portable electric or manual breast pumps (not included): Spectra Baby S1 Breast Pump, Spectra S2 Electric Breast Pump, Spectra 9 Plus Advanced, Medela Freestyle, Medela Harmony, Medela Pump in Style, Medela Symphony, Medela Sonata Deluxe Double Electric Breastpump, Lansinoh Smartpump Double Electric Breast Pump, Lansinoh Signature Pro, Evenflo Deluxe Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump, Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Double Electric Breast Pump
What did I think of the Zohzo Lauren Breast Pump Bag?
Okay, no exaggeration I love this bag! Here is what I love about it:
It’s super light weight. This is not something I used to care about but after having three babies, injuring my back and pelvis during deliveries, and basically carting around tons of stuff – lightweight is important to me.
This was the first feature I noticed when I opened up my bag. The material is light and it still has structure. It feels very light when empty. Of course once you add a pump and products it will get heavier, but I dislike when a bag already weighs a few pounds empty.
The material is easy to clean and looks stylish. The bag is black which always works, but it has a bright orange interior and gold hardware. This gives a polished and stylish look. The orange inside makes it so easy to find items.
The dimensions are a great size for a breast pump or diaper bag. It’s not massive but fits everything at 15.5” x 13” x 8”.
There is plenty of organization. There is a back pocket with snap and a front area which completely zips open and has storage. There are two side areas for your pump and pumping supplies. The inside includes a couple of pockets for diapers or wipes and a laptop sleeve with padding.
My Spectra pump fit in the side pockets with room to spare. Spectra is one of the most popular pumps these days but it’s not always easy to fit. It fit in this bag without any issue.
This bag has two shoulder length straps and a detachable cross body strap. I love having both of these options in any bag I carry.
This bag is affordable. I have reviewed many stylish breast pump bags and most of them are expensive. I do think they are worth the cost but after reviewing the Lauren bag I am impressed.
The cost is low and fraction of what many other breast pump bags cost. It is just as good quality though and has all the features of more expensive bags.
If you are looking for a stylish, light weight, full featured breast pump bag at an affordable price point this is the bag!
Please let me know if you have any questions about this bag at all, or any questions about how it compares to other breast pump bags on the market.