Pumping can be cumbersome and time consuming when we are breastfeeding. I do not pump regularly now but I have in the past, and I still do occasionally when I need to leave milk behind. Having a hands free bra or way to pump easily and quickly is critical. When my first baby was born I used to sit there holding the bottles and flanges up which is less than ideal. Once I had more than one child there was no way that was going to work.
So, when Bravado Designs, my favorite nursing bra manufacturer, came out with a Clip and Pump™ Hands-Free Nursing Bra Accessory I was more than ready to try it out. Bravado listened to the wants and needs of moms like us and created something truly unique compared to any other hands free options I have seen.
According to Bravado this product offers moms the convenience, ease, and discretion they’ve been needing and it attaches easily to any Bravado nursing bra.
This hands free nursing bra accessory can be found at Figure 8 Maternity (another favorite of mine) in a pink and grey combo and black.
From Figure 8 Maternity's website a description of the Bravado Designs Clip and Pump™ Hands-Free Nursing Bra Accessory:
Easy-peasy pumping (no hands required!)
- Patent pending design - securely attaches to your Bravado Designs nursing bra’s B-clips
- Adjustable 4-row hook and eye closure at back
- Discreet, no need to remove your top or nursing bra
- "Patent pending figure 8 opening engineered for easy breast shield insertion and removal – no need to detach breast shield from bottle"
- Elastic-enforced figure 8 opening holds bottles in an ideal upright position
- Super soft, breathable cotton modal fabric blend
- Wide, stretchy and comfortable bottom band
- Option to pump on one side and breastfeed on the other
- Nursing bra and breast pump not included
- This style has been tested and is certified in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 requirements, which ensures products are free from harmful substances
Figure 8 Maternity sent me a Clip and Pump Nursing Bra Accessory to try. I love how soft and comfortable it feels. The fabric is thin and breathable and it works perfectly with a Bravado nursing bra. The clip and pump is meant to be put on over your nursing bra, you then unclip your bra you clip the accessory on. This way you can pump without removing your bra. I clipped it to my Bravado Seamless Nursing Bra and was able attach this accessory without taking my shirt off completely. I can see how this would be extremely easy to use while working.
Every minute counts when pumping and this easy to use hands free accessory will be a great time saver. It's also small and lightweight enough to fold up and fit easily with your pumping supplies without taking up any additional space. The bra openings held my pump up hands free easily. The closure in the back was comfortable, and had many rows to get a perfect fit. I wear a 38 DD and the large fit me fine.
I think this might be a game changer for pumping moms. And, it's an extremely affordable price too.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this product and find it here at Figure 8 Maternity.