Right before my third baby was born I wrote a post about postpartum care and I included Earth Mama Angel Baby's New Mama Bottom Spray as a product I was planning to use. After three babies this was my first time using the New Mama Bottom Spray and I have to say it is the bomb. I used some generic lidocaine spray from the hospital in the past, and I did still use this for pain relief. But, the New Mama Bottom Spray did more than provide pain relief; it was soothing and moisturizing.
If you are wondering about this spray, it's for the perineal area after birth. Whether you are dealing with a tear, stitches, hemorrhoids or some other irritating symptom from pregnancy and birth, this spray can treat it. Since I had used the lidocaine spray in the past I was wondering if a natural product with only natural ingredients would actually be helpful. I had heard such rave reviews about the bottom spray, and have loved other products from this company, so I decided I needed to try this too. I definitely was not disappointed. In fact, I would say it was my most used item I purchased for postpartum care, and I used the entire bottle.
Here is some information about the product from Earth Mama Angel Baby:
- Safe, natural, herbal perineal mist formulated for prenatal and postpartum hemorrhoids, episiotomies and swollen or bruised perineal tissues
- Safe for pregnancy, with astringent witch hazel, lavender and cooling peppermint pure essential oils
- Take it with your peri bottle for those first post-baby bathroom trips
- 100% honest labeling, toxin-free, made without synthetic fragrance, phthalates or parabens and no petroleum products, mineral oil, Vitamin E or dyes
- Formulated by a Nurse and Herbalist, naturally vegan and gluten-free
- Toxin free, rated 1 on EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database
- No parabens or artificial preservatives
Like I said, I had my doubts about this spray but it did everything it was recommended for and more. I had a hard time with my stitches feeling incredibly dry and uncomfortable, and I used this spray multiple times a day to help. I used my entire bottle but there is no need to worry about not using it up. It can also be used on sunburn, on your face as a toner, for chafing, and any other need where you require extra moisturizing.
As you can see if you look on Amazon, Earth Mama's Angel Baby New Mama Bottom Spray is well loved by many women. Check it out for yourself. I was not paid for this review, I bought the product myself and had to share my thoughts because I love it. Thanks for reading, and please let me know if you have any questions about this product at all.