I received a bottle of Conception Fertility Prenatal Vitamins to try. All opinions are my own.
When I was trying to get pregnant the first time one piece of advice I received repeatedly was to start taking a prenatal multivitamin while trying to conceive.
There are a couple of reasons for this, for one you want to already have been taking supplements including folate once you find out you are pregnant, rather than waiting for pregnancy to get the nutrition needed.
And the second reason, taking a prenatal or fertility boosting vitamins could actually help with fertility while trying to conceive.
With Conception Fertility Prenatal Vitamins from Eu Natural you have the best of both worlds. Prenatal nutrients covered for an upcoming pregnancy, and preconception vitamins which can help you conceive.
There are tons of prenatal supplements on the market, but why not try one with the benefits of a prenatal which might also help you get pregnant?
How does Conception Fertility Prenatal Vitamins help fertility?
The main way fertility supplements help you get pregnant are by regulating ovulation and your menstrual cycle.
When I was trying to conceive the first time I had no idea how ovulation worked, or when I ovulated, and my cycles were kind of all over the place.
I seriously wish I had access to Conception Prenatal Vitamins back then. I had a lot of trial and error, and visits to my OB the first time I wanted to get pregnant.
Here is some information from Eu Natural about how Conception works:
- NATURAL FERTILITY AID – Do you enjoy the fertility pregnant roller coaster? Get the right mix of full-spectrum fertility supporting extracts formulated to promote healthy conception.
- NUTRITION FOR MOM & BABY’S FUTURE – Super ingredients like Organic KSM-66® Ashwagandha, Myo-Inositol, Vitex Chaste Tree Berry, plus Folate Folic Acid support normal reproductive cycle and pregnancy. The powerful combination supports your health from the inside. Have your partner take CONCEPTION MEN pills for extra support.
- HEALTHY PREGNANCY – Regulate your menstrual cycle, aid ovulation, and support hormonal balance. You can have the confidence that every capsule has the strength and potency that you are looking for in a product.
- MADE IN THE USA – We blend all our products at a cGMP Certified Laboratory to ensure strict FDA Standards and a contaminant-free product. We wouldn’t have it any other way and neither should you.
- #1 VOTED! Clinically-researched super ingredients like Organic KSM-66 Ashwagandha, Pure-grade Myo-Inositol and Vitex Chaste Tree Berry support your reproductive cycle and balance hormones.
- PURE NATURAL FORMULA – 100% vegetarian easy-to-swallow soft capsules, completely free of fillers, binders, and artificial ingredients. No gluten, wheat, or dairy. And of course, never tested on animals. Just a pure and tested product.
- 100% HAPPINESS & HEALTH and 1-FOR-1 MATCH – We create powerful blends of herbs, vitamins, and minerals, each formulated to promote the best in health. Try our products without worry because we’re confident that you will see results and be thrilled with your purchase. And through our Vitamin Angels 1-for-1 Match program, one bottle equals one year of vitamins for a child in need.
I just want to add a note that I did not realize Eu Natural was a participant in the Vitamin Angels program when I tried them out, but this is an amazing program which I have worked with in the past.
That’s just an added bonus of making a purchase from Eu Natural, helping children in need receive vitamins.
My experiences trying to conceive
When I was trying to conceive my first baby I really did not know what I was doing. As I mentioned above, it was a lot of trying without a plan. Sure you can get pregnant this way, maybe. But if you have been on the fertility roller coaster you need a plan, and the first step is making sure you are ovulating and knowing when you are ovulating. Once I figured this out it still took me months of trying due to my cycle being pretty irregular.
When I decided I wanted to try for baby number two my cycle was even worse. I was still breastfeeding and while I did get pregnant while breastfeeding, I had no idea if it was even possible.
I knew I wanted another baby, but I had only recently gotten my period back and some cycles were very short and others were long. At this point I did know how to pinpoint my ovulation, but it still took going through a lot of ovulation tests and tracking.
By the time I got pregnant with my third baby I no longer tracked ovulation at all. I was still breastfeeding and let nature take its course and it worked out.
My days of trying to conceive are over now. I am done having children but my period is still erratic. Some months it is 28 days like clockwork, and others it is over 40 days and lasts extra long. At this point I think it might be my age, but I am trying Conception to see if it can help regulate my cycle a bit.
Even though I am not trying to have any more babies having such an unpredictable cycle is beyond annoying. I also have a lot of random spotting each cycle which makes planning, clothing, and outings a pain. I am hoping Conception will help me with this.
Tips to help get pregnant and regulate your cycle and ovulation
I covered all this above to show it can be common to have wacky cycles, and anything which can help regulate them is worth a try in my opinion. Especially when it doubles as a prenatal anyway.
If you are trying to get pregnant here are my tips for a plan to get you there:
Take Conception Fertility Prenatal vitamins to regulate your cycle and ovulation. Without a regular cycle it is much more difficult to nail down ovulation.
Use a cycle tracking app. There are tons of good apps out there for tracking your fertility and ovulation. I currently use Apple Health which will track your cycle with some data from you. If you want to go beyond just tracking your period, and track ovulation as well there are apps which do both.
Use ovulation tests. Ovulation tests are extremely important for nailing down when you are ovulating. Without this knowledge you are just guessing. They work similarly to pregnancy tests, you pee on a strip around the time you think you will ovulate, and they will give you a positive result when they sense a raise in the ovulation hormone. Usually you are close to ovulating when you get a positive test.
Once you know you are ovulating from a positive ovulation test get busy.
Don’t despair if it doesn’t happen right away. Chances of getting pregnant each month even with correct timing are still not that high and average around 25%. Of course age and other factors affect that number too. There can be many reasons your odds might be a little better or worse.
If you have been trying for six months or more go see your doctor. Your OB/GYN is a good place to start.
Is Conception safe to take once pregnant?
According to Eu Natural, Conception is safe to take through the first trimester and also works as your prenatal vitamin. After the first trimester they recommend switching to more traditional prenatal.
If you are trying to conceive taking a fertility vitamin is a great tool in your plan for conception.
Conception Fertility Prenatal Vitamin contains everything you need in a prenatal, and gives your fertility a boost by regulating your cycle and ovulation.
You can also have your partner take Conception for Men to boost your chances.
Eu Natural has a number of other amazing supplements with great ratings on Amazon. I noticed if you buy more than one there is a slight discount too. When comparing Conception to other prenatal vitamins the cost is reasonable.
As a reminder always check with doctor before starting any supplements, and if you have any questions about trying to conceive.