Product: Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra
Cheapest Place to Buy: Amazon.com 10% off
My Rating: 8 out of 10
The Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra by Bravado! Designs is a very popular and comfortable nursing bra. It is touted as having buttery soft and stretchy fabric that melts into your body. I have to agree that this is one of the softest, most comfortable bras I have used. It comes with removable foam cups for extra lining and a bra conversion kit that can transform it into a regular bra when you are done nursing. It can be used as a maternity and nursing bra and then a regular bra. It is made out of Nylon and Spandex.
When I had my daughter, I had bought a couple of sleep bras while pregnant but realized I was going to need something a little more supportive as soon as she was born. I ended up purchasing three of the Bravado Body Silk nursing bras while I was still in the hospital.
I loved these bras for those early weeks. They are soft, supportive, easy to take on and off, easy to use for nurse with easy to operate clips. My only issue with this bra is that I bought them in the hospital when my breast size was probably at its largest. Eventually they were a little too big and had the tendency to slide up my back with long wear. I am sure a smaller size would have prevented this but by the time my supply had regulated I had more than enough bras and did not purchase any new ones.
This bra is a great one for around the house, lounging, walking and doing light exercise, and for out of the house and running errands. I have had these over two years and used them with two babies and they have held up well. They barely show any signs of wear. Despite the band being a little bigger than I prefer I still feel very supported and use them kind of like a sports bra for long walks as well.
- Super soft washable fabric.
- Comfortable straps, band and cups.
- Comes with foam cups that can be removed. You can use breast pads in place of the cups if needed.
- Very easy to size. You can guess based on your shirt size or use Bravado’s sizing chart.
- Easy to un-clip quickly for nursing.
- Comes with a bra conversion kit to transform into regular bra.
- Supportive band with three hooks and four rows of adjustment.
- Holds up great, I have used mine for two babies and they are still in great shape two plus years later.
- The band can slide up your back a little when purchased on the bigger size. Even though the bra can be used in pregnancy and while nursing I would suggest buying the band a little snugger than larger.
- Some very large breasted women have said this bra is not supportive enough.
- Some have the feeling this bra gave the more uniform uni-boob look although I did not experience this. It is more like a sports bra type look than defined cups.
This bra is a great buy and worth the price. It can be used during pregnancy, nursing and beyond with the bra conversion kit. It’s very comfortable and has many uses in and out of the house. It’s a great bra to get during pregnancy and one of the best for the early days of breastfeeding. It’s easy to size and you can use it with or without the included cups. I found it very supportive and it’s one of my all around favorite nursing bras.
You can read more reviews of the Bravado Body Silk Seamless nursing bra here.
You can purchase it here at a discounted price.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this bra and I will be happy to answer them!