This bra was provided to me to try by my favorite maternity and nursing store, Figure 8 Maternity.
Bravado Designs makes most of my favorite nursing bras. I have used and loved every bra I have tried from them over the last five years of breastfeeding.
Like many moms, I hated giving up underwire when nursing and while I found many nursing bras worked for me without underwire, there were still times I missed having the extra support.
Eventually I found an underwire bra made by Bravado and I loved it. I have recommended it on my blog for years but then it was discontinued. This wasn't a huge deal for me because I still have several and they have held up well but I was hoping they would come out with another underwire bra at some point.
And, my wish has been answered! Now Bravado Designs has come out with a new underwire nursing bra called The Belle Underwire Nursing Bra by Bravado Designs.
Bravado did a lot research to come up with a special underwire which is designed to move easily with your body, bending however needed to keep us comfortable while nursing. I know having the right kind of underwire while breastfeeding is critical to prevent issues like clogged ducts or mastitis. This flexible underwire is combined with a super soft fabric, and I have to say it is one of the most comfortable nursing bras I have tried. It is much softer than even my previous favorite that I mentioned above.
Here is more information from about the Belle Underwire Nursing Bra
- Petal-Soft™ fabric for absolute comfort
- Super soft foam cups with gentle stretch accommodate your changing shape
- Pretty nursing bra with a modern, smooth design and feminine details
- Unique and flexible underwire designed to support different breast shapes without constriction and move
- Supportive nursing bra with convertible criss-cross straps
- Foam cups offer discretion for the perfect nursing t-shirt bra!
- Complimentary bra extender included
- Proprietary, easy open and close, one-handed Bravado 'B' nursing clips
- Full drop away bra cup design for maximum skin-to-skin contact
- This style has been tested and is certified in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 requirements, which ensures products are free from harmful substances
The ability to criss cross the straps and the included bra extender make it easy to get a great fit. I love having these options since our shape can change a lot between pregnancy and nursing. This bra also has two color options, amethyst and black. It's pretty stylish as well and does not look like a nursing bra. All Bravado bras also come with a converter to make it a regular bra once done breastfeeding.
I have always found Bravado bras to be high quality and last for years. My first bra from them which I purchased in the hospital after the birth of my daughter five years ago is still in perfect condition. I know it's hard to believe, but true.